There are times where you may choose to give us personal information about you. For example, you may ask that a representative call you, or you may request a quote for insurance. We need certain information from you so we can respond to your request. Many of our customers register for online access to their account information. We need information from you to register you, and authenticate you, for this access.
We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily give us, and Site Visitor Data, on our websites. Personal Information We collect Personal Information that you give us, for example, to request a call from a representative
- register for a service on this website
- instruct us to perform a transaction, if you are a registered customer
- complete a survey.
This information commonly includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and if applicable, your account number. Our website has security safeguards that are designed to protect the security of any personal information that you decide to give us via the Internet. Site Visitors Data Site Visitor Data is data about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individuals identity. We collect this information to analyze how our site is used and to improve it. The kind of information we collect includes:
- the pages visited on our site
- the features used
- how long a visitor stays
- the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site.
How We Use Information We use Personal Information collected on this website in several ways:
- to respond to your request for a call, referral, or quote
- to process transactions you request
- to tell you about products or services we offer
- to authenticate registered customers.
We use Site Visitor ship Data to develop, manage, and improve the websites. Sometimes we add Site Visitor ship to Personal Information from registered customers. We may use that information to:
- manage the website
- help resolve problems
- analyze use of the site
- tell you about enhanced products or services we offer that are directly related to our relationship.
Disclosure of Information We will not give Personal Information to non affiliated companies to allow them to offer their products to you. We will disclose information collected on this site to the appropriate law enforcement agencies upon request. NEWVENTUREINSURANCE.COM and or organization, representative or contracted pre screened Certified Producers to respond to your request or tell you about a product or service it offers. We may disclose it to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:
- to local, state, or federal regulators
- to law enforcement authorities who subpoena it
- to vendors who provide us with service
From time to time, we may send you email about our products and services. If you do not wish to receive emailed marketing messages from us, please send us an email or inform us verbally The address from which you write to us will be removed from our lists for email marketing messages.
Children’s Privacy. This website is not directed toward children. We do not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of thirteen. You can learn more about children’s privacy and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commissions website at http://www.ftc.gov. Effective Date
We reserve the right to change this statement. If we change it, we will post the current privacy statement on this page. Any changes to this statement will be effective as of the day they are posted. It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our website. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us for assistance.. Business Integrity
For years, our licensed insurance agents have helped customers achieve security and peace of mind. They accomplish this mission by providing our customers with the advice and information they seek through the distribution options of their choice, offering assistance for higher risk insurance consumers and access to Certified Producers to help solve their needs, supported by excellent service. Our Guiding Principles Our licensed agents recognize their duty to be socially responsible. We/they demonstrate responsibility as a corporate citizen when we interact with our customers, associates, and the community at large, following the guiding principles listed below:
- We build lasting relationships with our customers by only offering those services that are appropriate to their needs, provide fair value and are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We nurture a culture within that is highly moral, making decisions based on doing the right work in the right way for the right results.
- We ensure no associates purpose or business groups bottom line is more important than preserving the name and goodwill of High Risk Auto Insurance Online Services.
- We foster a climate where all associates act with courage, integrity, honesty, and fairness. We are committed to creating an atmosphere that is free of discrimination or harassment of any kind,
- and where differences are respected and valued.
- We provide a virtually engaging work environment, where associates can learn, grow and develop, both professionally and personally.
We hold all of our associates to the highest ethical standards. We clearly articulate those standards, reinforce this through training programs and show a commitment to the communities in which we operate. We provide our employee with resources to use when faced with an ethical dilemma and encourage them to offer suggestions and raise issues as they arise. Accordingly, you expect the highest level of ethical market conduct standards whom you do business with.
- Privacy Statement Changes If we change any of the our privacy policies, the changes will be posted in this document so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and to whom we will disclose it. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time. Please be sure to check this page periodically for changes. This policy was last changed and posted on our Site on December 27, 2009.